"Etsy" User of the Day~Viktorija2015

This wonderful man lives in Macedonia. I actually felt a little ignorant when I saw that he lived here because for some reason I was thinking it had been renamed something else because I hadn't heard about it in a very long time.

He creates busts and other types of jewelry hanging devices. This was my first purchase ever on "Etsy" and I was so happy with the purchase, it was my jewelry bust, that looks viking-esq. The shipping and handling was the most I'd ever paid before, but it was worth it, at least for me and what I was doing.

Down the road I'm thinking about getting another one, since I believe that he can do other colors as well for the bust. So I just love this "etsy" user and I thought that I would share him with you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.