Time to quit? No! I’m motivating myself

When I’m at work and is experiencing some difficulties, I am thinking of just quitting and finding some other jobs. I have a contract to finish and I need a job so that makes me think that I need to stay longer. I just think that no job is easy, just enjoy it and time will pass fast. I’m just thinking about my son when I feel quitting thinking that what if I can’t give the things that my son wants.

When we fell like quitting, let us just think of something that can motivate us. Never rush things because you may suffer from those decisions soon. Think deep before doing some actions. Those hardships are just for today; tomorrow will be a better day and just bear with it.
For me, I want to be a manager someday and I need to endure first the hardships of being a regular employee. But I know, after these hardships I will soon be that successful person in that better looking suit. I’ll do my best and everything I can just to help the company and someday someone can recognize it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.