Thanks To Those Serving our Country!!!!

Do you ever thank a Military person you see out and about in Uniform or not if you happen to know for sure they are Military??
I ALWAYS tell any1 I see Thank You for their service no matter where I am or what I am doing...I think it's very important that we thank them and let them know we are appreciative of what they are doing and have given up to fight for our freedom...
I will go out of my way if I see a service man or woman in Uniform in a store, restaurant or just anywhere at all...I could let them go unnoticed and NO they are not out and about just wearing their uniform because they can but I would never do that... they have rules and regulation to abide by and they do what they are told and needs to be done...
If you see some1 out and about please let them know how appreciative you and your family are of them, it should never go unnoticed ever!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.