Nice Weather For Ducks Or Not?


Well we are out and about on our little shopping and physio trip and I have to say that right now I would much rather be tucked up in a warm bed with possibly the wood burning fire blazing away to itself in our living room warming the house to the better side of toasty.
The weather her to be deadly accurate is 'Blooming Orrible'
We currently have far too much weather here in our little part of Britain.
And what weather we do have is coming down in bucketfuls.
It's nice weather for ducks as we like to say here, although if I was a duck right now I would be wearing little welly boots and holding an umbrella.
Today is one of those awful wet weather days that unfortunately we locals here in Somerset got used to last winter and I really hope we don't get the same floods across the county as we did last in this county.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.