More fitness using the watering cans than the hose.

I should give the garden a soaking, but I hesitate to use the automatic springkler or use the hose to water my garden.
If I use the sprinkler, the only activity I do is to turn the tap on then of.- Just a couple of minutes of doing it.

If I used the hose, I will have a bit more activity, like 10 minutes to unroll the hose, connect it to the tap, turn it on, stand in position and water. Then I turn off the tap, roll up the hose and that's it.
While if I use my small water cans, I have two of them- I go back and forth to the tap, I do more walking, bending, the turning the tap off and on and poring the water out into my plants. There's more activities here, it's quite therapeutic and I feel good after doing this. Sometimes I get a sweat if I walk more vigorously.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.