bubblews on the cover of Forbes Magazine


"I want to be a Billionaire so freaking bad" photo is of my daughter &Mmercime and her ballet partner who danced to Billionaire at a festival and achieved 97%
Oh how wonderful to be able to nominate one of our CEO's of &Bubblews for the 30 under 30 award of Forbes Magazine.
I have decided to just nominate one of the two . . . but i shall not be telling who it is.
My motivation for my nomination is this: Bubblews has made the world a smaller place, a spinning world where we can socially interact, share good and bad news, give advice, make each other cry and laugh, record history, reflect on history, be compassionate, be educated . . . . to put it in a nutshell a +PEACE-BUBBLE 

""How wonderful for me to have accomplished this, and in the interim i have met some wonderful people, read some very interesting posts, viewed some great photography, traveled to new and strange settings, witnessed people giving thanks, poetry to my hearts content, captured the smells of other peoples illustrated writings, cried with those that have lost loved ones, and celebrated anniversaries, birthdays and new births with strangers. Written some daring posts of my own, shared some of my hearts pains, given everyone a view of my travels, introduced my family, divulged my deepest fears . . . . &Bubblews has made the world a smaller place, where we are able to make social networking friends"
So GOT FOR IT BOYS - be on the cover of FORBES MAGAZINE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.