A day off Bubblews to Clear the Mind


I took a day off to clear my mind and hopefully come up with some articles that are not all fluff, yes I know that writing about your world is encouraged and I do that occasionally, but I found that I was doing it much more often then I was comfortable with, bubblews is supposed to be a social site, so it is accepted here, but I was getting a little worried that my followers would get a little bored of the random ramblings of my mind.
So I took a nice day off, cleared my mind and decided to write a couple of book reviews, some random facts that popped into my head from my younger days when I was into unusual facts, and of course a couple of musings about the daily news that I found interesting, disturbing or amusing.
Dang it, I think this actually qualified as a fluff post, ahh well, my next one will be a book review, so fear not, today will not be all boring :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.